Website OPVG job support team
Send CV to : HR@metelecom.net.sa_x000D_
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:• This technically competent engineer position involves the installation, maintenance, repair and support of stabilized TX-RX satellite systems in the offshore maritime & oil Sector._x000D_
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:• Responsible for performing customer support activities, which involve the service, installation, and trouble-shooting/repair of stabilized satellite communications systems on offshore vessels._x000D_
• Must be well-organized person with the ability to work with minimal supervision -_x000D_
• Must be able to take Job ownership throughout completion which includes: Site Folders, Inventory Documentation, and Field Tickets_x000D_
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:• OIL & GAS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!_x000D_
• Must have experience working with Intellian and Cobham Antenna systems_x000D_
• Experience with and interest in commercial-grade satellite communications systems and Cisco networking equipment_x000D_
• Minimum Associate Degree in related field or equivalent education in field work – Must be able to create and manipulate Microsoft Excel and Word Documents – Computer and IP networking skills._x000D_
• TVRO experience a Plus_x000D_
• Must be customer focused and an effective communicator._x000D_
• Comply with all safety requirements implemented by employer, customers, vessel owners or vendors.
To apply for this job please visit 507684309.